Sunflower Wall Hanging - Blooming Series August
by Morgan | July 22, 2018
I'm a big fan of stil life paintings from artists like Van Gogh and Monet, and when I first saw this project I thought of them immediately. Just look at this thing. It's like hanging fine art in your home - except you made it and it's really easy to do.
What comes in the kit
- All Patterns
- All Top Fabrics, including binding & backing!
- All Pre-Fused & Laser-Cut Appliqué Pieces
Some helpful tools:
- 8pc Blooming Series August Thread Set - Expertly coordinated metallic thread for machine stitching laser-pieces
- French Scroll Craft Holder - Perfect for displaying each of your Blooming Series Wall Hangings!
- Daylight Wafer 2 Lightbox - Extremely helpful (but not necessary) for placing appliqué shapes accurately
- Appliqué Pressing Sheet - Must have for ease with placing laser shapes accurately
- Schmetz Needles - Extremely helpful for machine stitching laser shapes
- Thread Director - Very helpful for machine stitching metallic thread
- Press Perfect Hot Ruler - Very helpful for pressing your mitered corners
Join in on the fun!
This is part of the Blooming Series club, which is so much fun. Each month starting in August 2018, you'll get an exclusive new design and all the fabric, binding, backing, and laser-cut shapes you need to make the wall hanging.
Have you completed this project? Share your pictures with us on FB or use #shabbyfabrics on Instagram, and we might feature you!
If you love this project, pin it using this image: